Join Meetup – the social networking site for people of like minded interests – and be privy to exclusive free hikes offered by the Prairie Pathfinders!
There are many great hiking opportunities that arise on short notice that the Prairie Pathfinders are unable to include their annual walking schedule but would love to share with you!
Meetup allows us the spontaneity to add new hikes and invite you to join them – on short notice! By signing up as a Prairie Pathfinder Meetup member, you will receive email notices updating you with timely information on new hiking adventures e.g. –
- the crocus are in bloom at the Living Prairie Museum – let’s go for a hike this weekend!
- the floodwaters are high in St. Norbert – let’s check out the primary dike trail this Friday!
- a brand new trail has just been completed in St. James – let’s check it out this Sunday!
- oh oh! the Riverwalk is under water again and the walk we had planned for next week is now postponed!
- ‘Doors Open Winnipeg’ dates have been finalized and we’d like to hike to a few of the buildings and tour them!
- the tulips have burst open at the Leo Mol Sculpture garden, let’s hike Assiniboine Park on Friday evening and check the blooms out!
–click here to join!