Bridgwater Forest, Winnipeg’s newest neighbourhood located in Waverley West, has 5 km of scenic pathways that wind through more than 70 acres of meadow, lakes and mature forest. These wide asphalt trails, surrounded by natural beauty, invite residents to walk, cycle or enjoy nature all year round.
- asphalt surface
- 5 km route length
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Bishop Grandin Trail West – An asphalt multi-use path that follows Bishop Grandin and then Kenaston from Waverley St west and north to McGillivray Blvd.
- Public fountain – All trails connect to this pretty public fountain.
- Foot bridge – This picturesque pedestrian bridge crosses a channel between two retention ponds.
- Playground – Swings, slides, benches & a covered picnic area complement this lakeside common area.
- Crampton’s Market -This on-the-trail attraction at 1765Waverley has an ice cream shop, an in-store bakery, and a seasonal grocery store that specializes in locally produced in-season fruit and veggies, natural meats, and made-in-Manitoba grocery items.